Saturday, February 22, 2014

How Did He Ask? FINALIST: Riana’s Story

"Up until about 1:30 on 11-4-13, it was a typical teaching day in the world of kindergarten.  I was then called into my principal’s office to "discuss some details" of a multi-day conference I was asked to attend later in the year.  My vice principal covered my class while I went to go talk to him.  Upon my return, the most treasured moment of my life unraveled in front of me.  23 of my favorite little people holding letters that spelled "Will You Marry Me?" and roses, and the man I love walking towards me to get on one knee."
Love this proposal? Be sure to “like” RIANA’s story in our “How Did He Ask” photo gallery on our Facebook page. Each like and comment is worth one vote (up to one like and one comment will be counted per voter, per photo). Voting ends February 28, 2014 at midnight (AZ time). The winner will be posted on our Facebook page on March 1, 2014 so be sure to like our page to see if your favorite story wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...