Saturday, February 22, 2014

How Did He Ask? FINALIST: Jill’s Story

"Vinny enjoys surprising me on a daily basis so I thought Christmas Eve was just another one of those occasions. While opening gifts, I received a WAR novel entitled “Command Authority.” A bit puzzled by the gift, I smiled, said thank you, and put it to the side. When all of a sudden Vinny told me to open the book!!! The proposal I had expected so many other times was there in the book with a beautiful ring. He got me good!" 

Love this proposal? Be sure to “like” JILL’s story in our “How Did He Ask” photo gallery on our Facebook page. Each like and comment is worth one vote (up to one like and one comment will be counted per voter, per photo). Voting ends February 28, 2014 at midnight (AZ time). The winner will be posted on our Facebook page on March 1, 2014, so be sure to like our page to see if your favorite story wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...