Saturday, February 22, 2014

How Did He Ask? FINALIST: Jessica’s Story


"My fiancé and I have been together for 9 years, we are high school sweethearts! On the day he proposed, I was running in my first half marathon. As I crossed the finish line, I noticed off to the side were all of our family and friends cheering me on. I was so surprised and excited to see everyone that I almost didn’t see my fiancé standing there with a sign that said “marry me?” Completely shocked, I stopped where I was as he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him and I said YES!"
Love this proposal? Be sure to “like” JESSICA’s story in our “How Did He Ask?” photo gallery on our Facebook page. Each like and comment is worth one vote (up to one like and one comment will be counted per voter, per photo). Voting ends February 28, 2014 at midnight (AZ time). The winner will be posted on our Facebook page on March 1, 2014, so be sure to like our page to see if your favorite story wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...