Saturday, February 22, 2014

How Did He Ask? FINALIST: Lauri’s Story


"Christmas Eve, Ken told me to find a special ornament on the tree.  I saw the shiny red heart with a long, gold string, engagement ring hanging on the string.  I froze; tears filled my eyes.  The front read "Lauri, Will you . . ., " on back  "marry me?  I love you."  Ken told my daughter she had an ornament, too.  Hers also had a ring: "Nicole, Can I . . . be your Dad?"  Tears streamed as I turned to see Ken sitting on the couch, nervous, tears in his eyes.  I squeaked out a yes."
Love this proposal? Be sure to “like” LAURI’s story in our “How Did He Ask” photo gallery on our Facebook page. Each like and comment is worth one vote (up to one like and one comment will be counted per voter, per photo). Voting ends February 28th at midnight (AZ time). The winner will be posted on our Facebook page on March 1, 2014, so be sure to like our page to see if your favorite story wins!


6 comments:

  1. Lauri, honey as one of my oldest friends, I want the very best for you!!! You have my vote girl!!!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauri, as one of my oldest and dearest friends, I want the best for you always. I hope you win this girl!!!!! <3 Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauri, your one of my oldest friends and I adore you!! Your going to make a perfect bride!!!!!! I VOTE FOR YOU GIRL!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new Journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck honey!!!! <3 Your going to be a beautiful bride!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...