Saturday, February 22, 2014

How Did He Ask? FINALIST: Breann’s Story

"New York is a magical city. I have said that ever since I went there for the first time and placed my wish on the “Wishing Wall” at the Time Square Visitor Center. When I took Daniel there for the first time of course I took him to make a wish, little did I know he look an extra one for something extra special later. It was New Years Eve in Time Square.  After all the confetti wishes had fallen he reached into his pocket and pulled out the small square with the hand written wish 'Will you Marry Me.'"


Love this proposal? Be sure to “like” BREANN’s story in our “How Did He Ask?” photo gallery on our Facebook page. Each like and comment is worth one vote (up to one like and one comment will be counted per voter, per photo). Voting ends February 28, 2014 at midnight (AZ time). The winner will be posted on our Facebook page on March 1, 2014, so be sure to like our page to see if your favorite story wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...