Saturday, February 22, 2014

How Did He Ask? FINALIST: Julia’s Story

"I woke up Christmas morning beside my fiancé, Nick, and was told to wait in bed. When he finally beckoned me outside, the dining room had been transformed with glowing white candles, steaming cups of hot cocoa, and the warm crooning of Bing Crosby’s Christmas hits. “I want to spend every Christmas morning with you, for the rest of my life,” he told me, and my eyes lit up. They filled with tears as he dropped to his knees to give me the Christmas present and memory I will cherish as long as I live."

Love this proposal? Be sure to “like” JULIA’s story in our “How Did He Ask?” photo gallery on our Facebook page. Each like and comment is worth one vote (up to one like and one comment will be counted per voter, per photo). Voting ends February 28, 2014 at midnight (AZ time). The winner will be posted on our Facebook page on March 1, 2014, so be sure to like our page to see if your favorite story wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...