Monday, July 21, 2014

"How Did He Ask?" FINALIST: Morgan

Here's Morgan's story:

"Joe made my dreams come true and planned a trip to Hawaii. He planned for a luau when we landed, so I changed into a Hawaiian dress and put on the jewelry his mom brought for me. We walked along the beach before the luau and found a little private cove. I had no idea what was to come. Joe got serious and dropped to one knee and asked me if I would marry him. He was so nervous; he opened the box upside down! I said yes! We walked back up for the luau, where they announced our engagement."


Love this proposal? Be sure to “like” the Suzanne’s Bridal Boutique’s Facebook page and then “like” MORGAN’s story in our “How Did He Ask?” photo gallery. Each qualified like and comment is worth one vote (up to one like and one comment will be counted per voter, per photo). Voting ends July 31, 2014 at midnight (AZ time). The winner will be posted on our Facebook page on August 1, 2014, so be sure to follow our page to see if your favorite story wins!

 Suzanne's Bridal Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...