Monday, July 21, 2014

"How Did He Ask?" FINALIST: Jenna

Here's Jenna's story:


"My fiancé set up a fake drawing at Dillard’s for me to be entered in for a black dress and shoes of my choice. I went to the mall with my best friend and “won” the drawing. He set up a hair appointment a week prior asking me to be a model for prom styles. My uncle picked me up in a limo and said we were going for dinner at the Ritz. The driver made a stop at Tempe Town Lake. Chris was on the bridge with family, friends, champagne and roses where he asked me to marry him!"


Love this proposal? Be sure to “like” the Suzanne’s Bridal Boutique’s Facebook page and then “like” JENNA’s story in our “How Did He Ask?” photo gallery. Each qualified like and comment is worth one vote (up to one like and one comment will be counted per voter, per photo). Voting ends July 31, 2014 at midnight (AZ time). The winner will be posted on our Facebook page on August 1, 2014, so be sure to follow our page to see if your favorite story wins!

 Suzanne's Bridal Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...