Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thank You Thursday: Sheila Wells-Moreaux

Sheila sported a trendy two-in-one dress! She says:

"Hi Suzanne's Bridal!

I can't thank you all enough for helping me find the absolute perfect dress!  I had about 3 appointments to try this dress on and show various groups of people before I actually purchased it.  Suzanne saw my vision of changing the dress so that it was detachable from the knee rather than the waist and I'm so thankful she did such a fabulous job making my one-of-a-kind dress!!  I got sooo many compliments on the dress!  It was definitely nice to have the beautiful formal dress during the pictures and ceremony and then a fun short dress for the reception."



You're very welcome Sheila! 
Thank you for the terrific pictures! 
You looked gorgeous! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...