Thursday, July 8, 2010

Now THIS Is Something Blue!

I usually spend about an hour in the morning skimming through a laundry list of wedding and fashion blogs.  On this particular morning, everything stopped when I eyed these shoes on a featured bride on Style Me Pretty.  Hello Lover!
I immediately went on a treasure hunt to find these gems to see if they were even remotely in my reality range - and guess what - they are (kinda)!
The shoes are (of course) by Vivienne Westwood (of Carrie Bradshaw wedding gown fame) and you can find them on Patricia Field's website (stylist on Sex & The City).  They retail for $150 but my love for them is priceless.  The one's pictured on Style Me Pretty had adorable red hearts, but I was quite happy to find that they come with blue hearts as well.  Wouldn't that make the perfect "something blue?"  I think so.
What do you think of this designer find?  And what are you doing for your something blue?

Best Wedding Wishes,
2sday
Bridal Fashion Consultant

Suzanne's Bridal Boutique
http://www.suzannesbridalboutique.com/
480.926.9106

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...