Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thank you from Lindsey!



Dear Suzanne,

Mahalo! Thank you so much for everything you do to make my day special! When I went to the front to pay after my first fitting I was told that you were gifting the alterations on my bustle because I'm marrying a "Hawaiian Boy." I was very touched by that and I wanted to let you know. I'm so happy with my dress & thankful that I found it in your shop. Thank you for everything. You are a wonderful person!

Love,
Lindsey Shigemoto







Thank you, Lindsey!

You have become "Ohana" (family) which is what happens when you are a Suzanne's bride! You look so beautiful in your dress and every time you come into my shop you have a smile on your face and the "Aloha Spirit" shines through! I am so happy you are marrying your best friend. Your big day is almost here and it has been an honor and a privilege to serve you.

Mahalo nui loa from the bottom of my heart.

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...